Whether you like it or not, Skyrim is a 32-bit game and has limits (even with ENBoost and SKSE).
Think of the game as a cup. If you keep filling this cup, eventually it will overflow. In this analogy, think of Warzones as a firehose, capable of delivering a lot of liquid really quickly.
To get the best results while playing WARZONES, you may want to consider this checklist of resource hungry things:
- High-res texture replacers.
- Other NPCs/Creature Mods. Although I have tested and played with a number of mods installed, your results may vary.
- How many “fixes” have you applied?
- How many “improvements” have you made to your INI?
- Have you tried to further optimize your computer now that you’ve gotten this mod?
- Did you set your UGRIDS to load to 7 or more because you thought that was a good idea? It’s not.
- Are your draw distances all maxed out? They shouldn’t be.
- Did you upgrade your shadows via the INI to very high quality, distance, redraw and softness?
- Are you trying to push too many visual effects such as AA, AO, ENB, FXAA and the like?